Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Lights, Custom Emblem, Drake Waterfowl

Old 04-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Lights, Custom Emblem, Drake Waterfowl

Hey guys and gals i have a few things for sale.

Lights: SOLD

Decepticon emblem: SOLD

Last up for sale is a Drake Waterfowl MST Full Zip. Size is large and it is in the Mossy Oak Duck Blind pattern. Condition would be 9 of 10 simply because its used. There are NO rips, tears, the zippers work great. For full description go to https://drakewaterfowl.com/drake/products/mst-apparel.

Im selling because i snagged a Drake LST 4in1 on ebay for 90 bucks now i dont need this one anymore.

The price is 60 plus shipping to the lower 48.

PM me with any questions, im open to trades just let me know what you have.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Easter bump
Old 04-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #3

ttt
Old 04-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
RDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shedRDJTxedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RDJTxedition's Tacoma Gallery
Sup!

Just saw ur post and saw u are local. I live in Montgomery. Used to live in the ville when I was at SHSU. Just bought my self a 2012 Texas edition picking it up on Monday . Any ways just saying what up. Nice truck too!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #5

Thanks man I posted in your other thread. Welcome to site and congrats on the new truck
Old 04-14-2012, 01:44 AM   #6

Head lights and fogs are sold.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:12 PM   #7

Decepticon emblem is sold
Old 04-17-2012, 02:32 PM   #8

bump
Old 04-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
What is shipping to 31061?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:15 AM   #10

It can fit in a medium flat rate box for 11.XX shipped.