Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MKVI GTI monster mats and Cargo system

Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #1
He said "Member," ahuh huh
Appljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedAppljaxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
Appljaxx's Tacoma Gallery
MKVI GTI monster mats and Cargo system

Some stuff in my garage. Feel free to make an offer. I will ship anywhere, on your dime. Actual shipping cost no markup. I will pay any paypal fees. Pick up would be from ABQ, NM.

Monster mats from a 2011 MKVI volkswagon GTI. SOLD

Cargo system with rear mat and movable storage blocks. SOLD