Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

12" Boston Acoustics Sub

Old 04-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
12" Boston Acoustics Sub

Selling my boston acoustics sub. Had it in my extended cab taco, but no longer have that and I plan on going a different route with the DC. Sub sounded great and is in perfect working order. Will ship on buyers dime. Located in Peoria, AZ

Some specs on it from their website:

Boston Acoustics G512-44

Speaker Size 12"
Rated RMS power handling 450 watts
Nominal Impedance Dual 4-ohm
Mounting Cutout Diameter 11-3/16" (283mm)
Mounting Depth 7-3/8" (187mm)
Linear Excursion 3 inches
Recommended Enclosure 1.0ft (28.3L) volume sealed
3-inches of peak-to-peak excursion
2" 4-layer voice-coil
cooling technology
impedance selection and overdrive protection
SPS (Soft Part System) removable assembly enables SVC/DVC swaps and field repairs
Can be field-stripped and custom painted, powder-coated, or plated
Optimized for small sealed enclosuresonly 1.0 cu. ft. is required
Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
Compatible with GTR TunableRadiators, for increased bass output without added enclosure volume
http://ap.bostonacoustics.com/assets...G5_GTR_Man.pdf

$250 OBO

Thanks,
Brandon

Old 04-09-2012, 09:41 PM   #3
Your Unique, Just Like Everyone Else
TacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
TacoBran's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man!

I don't seem to have local interest either. I mean even if the price is high I've had zero offers haha. I may just keep it and put it in the wife's 4runner lol