Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

ATLANTA, GA: Selling 33s on Stock Alloys and step sides.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
ATLANTA, GA: Selling 33s on Stock Alloys and step sides.

update 4/10/12 on sale:

-stock wheels and procomp tires are SOLD
-procomp wheels are pending (two interested buyers) until May when i get back to ATL area. may accept higher bidders

================================================== ==================================================

I have some things sitting in my basement that im not using.

everything for sale is listed below:

SOLD -(4) 285/75/16 Procomp Xterrains mounted on Stock Alloy wheels 16x7
$200 -8089 Procomp wheels (used for wheeling) 16x8
$20 -Westin Side step bars with brackets (for a 1st Gen.)
SOLD -(1) 285/75/16 Pro Comp All Terrain 15% tread (no wheel)

im looking for a set of wheels

i would love to trade for these if you have a set of 16" wheels bullet hole style in black or, more preferably a set of

Procomp 8069

like these:

everything is OBO and im specifically looking for Procomp BLACK 8069s so if you have a set for sale please let me know

(4) 285/75/16 Procomp Xterrains with Stock Alloy wheels:

8089 Procomp wheels (used for wheeling):

I am currently running these wheels on my truck but if you are interested in them i will sell them. I am trying to get a set of Procomp 8069 wheels.

Center caps are not included. lugs included. they are not in perfect condition to say the least so if you are interested throw me an offer.

i am trying to get some money to buy the 8069s

Westin Step Bars:

these came with my truck from the dealer and took them off 6 months later.
I have the brackets still on my truck so i will need to take them off if anyone is interested.

(1) Pro Comp All Terrain:

285/75/16 spare tire but never ended up using it. 15% tread left

Message me for further details!

-Jon Marotto
Old 04-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

come and get em!

ill PM you my cell number
Old 04-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
Gamecock Tacos
jeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of lightjeremy1ns is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
jeremy1ns's Tacoma Gallery
Glws! Know anyone with just one alloy? I have a bad chip in one of mine.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #6

thanks! naw dont know of anyone
Old 04-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #7
AFmac is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Rudy
AFmac's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent!
Old 04-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #9

update on sale:

-stock wheels and procomp tires are pending in transaction
-procomp wheels are pending (two interested buyers) until May when i get back to ATL area. may accept higher bidders
Old 04-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #10
Air Force:
AFmac's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for quick/great deal on the tires. Already on my truck!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #11

post some picture Rudy! better yet... ill probably see them mounted on your truck sooner or later!

hey. btw... were you on main campus today? at VSU? i swear i saw you....
Old 04-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #12

UPDATE ON SALE:

SOLD -(4) 285/75/16 Procomp Xterrains mounted on Stock Alloy wheels 16x7
Old 04-10-2012, 10:43 PM   #13
Valdosta State University
Taco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco GTR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Orrin
Taco GTR's Tacoma Gallery
Hey jon. next time you go home. do you mind grabbing the bumper brackets that bolt the bumper onto the frame. just found out mine are bent. please and thank you. along with that plastic piece i need.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:51 AM   #14
Air Force:
AFmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
post some picture Rudy! better yet... ill probably see them mounted on your truck sooner or later!

hey. btw... were you on main campus today? at VSU? i swear i saw you....
Yesterday...

Just a little bit of rubbing at full lock in reverse. I already have a set of wheel spacers ordered up to fix that issue!

And no, I wasn't anywhere near VSU yesterday. Someone else must have a damn good lookin yota too. haha
Old 04-11-2012, 08:15 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco GTR View Post
Hey jon. next time you go home. do you mind grabbing the bumper brackets that bolt the bumper onto the frame. just found out mine are bent. please and thank you. along with that plastic piece i need.
lol yessir. but i dont know if i have the brackets... ill have to check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFmac View Post
Yesterday...

Just a little bit of rubbing at full lock in reverse. I already have a set of wheel spacers ordered up to fix that issue!

And no, I wasn't anywhere near VSU yesterday. Someone else must have a damn good lookin yota too. haha

looks great! they're still balanced, right?
Old 04-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #16
Air Force:
AFmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
looks great! they're still balanced, right?

yup.. they ride pretty well. Ill take em in on base soon and have them checked just to be sure.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #17

awesome! good luck with em
Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #18
backcountryj is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
backcountryj's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the backspacing on the 8089's? You think they'd fit OK on a 2nd gen? Just worried they wouldn't fit around the brakes.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:41 PM   #19

im pretty sure its 4.5 BS