Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: BSP FR Passenger Fender Panel

Old 04-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
FS: BSP FR Passenger Fender Panel

Like the title says.. for sale is the front right fender panel for a BSP. there is a minor chop that I did myself for wheel clearance but the chop was done very clean. The gravel guard is approx twice as rigid as stock as I needed extra gravel protection.

I am hoping for local pickup and am selling the panel for $50

Here is the cut