Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

N-FAB Light Bar & Spyder Projector headlights

Old 04-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
Stevenson is on a distinguished road
Stevenson's Tacoma Gallery
N-FAB Light Bar & Spyder Projector headlights

Removed. Camera not working so can't get picks for today. So removing my post to abide by guidelines.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You need to post pics of the actual items you are physically selling, as per forum rules. No stock photos or photos of other trucks. GLWS
Old 04-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
GO JETS GO
LMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shedLMR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
LMR's Tacoma Gallery
Will you ship the light bar to Winnipeg?
Old 04-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You need to post pics of the actual items you are physically selling, as per forum rules. No stock photos or photos of other trucks. GLWS
My bad. I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. I will take some later. Should I remove those pics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone11212 View Post
are those halos or ccfls?
The headlights I believe are Halo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMR View Post
Will you ship the light bar to Winnipeg?
I could ship the Light Bar to winnipeg. Not sure what the cost of shipping would be though. If you are seriously interested I can check it out.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:47 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenson View Post
My bad. I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. I will take some later. Should I remove those pics?

Once you get your pics up you should remove them. Sometime the mods temporarily close threads without 1st hand pics so I was just letting you know.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone11212 View Post
do the headlights have a booster box?
Not sure what you are referring to? I guess that is something required if they were CCFL?

I opened up the boxes to have a look but doesn't seem like anything other than the headlight assembly and wiring.

TBH, I had never planned on hooking up the halos and LED accents when I bought them so i never paid much attention to those details.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Are pics going to be up in the next few minutes/tonight??
I wasn't able to get pics as my camera decided to stop working. i removed my original post to abide by the guidelines. Once I can borrow a camera I will repost.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #12
Toyaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Toyaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested soon as pics come back up thanks!