Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB elocker 1st gen! SoCal

Old 04-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
WTB elocker 1st gen! SoCal

I would like to buy a third member with a factory elocker.

I don't care about gear ratio.

I'm located in SoCal.

Willing to pay what it takes.

Email me at

opendiffs4now@gmail.com

Don't you love my email?

Old 04-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha ya I know what I'm in for.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #4

BUMP I NEED ONE ASAP
Old 04-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #5
4Runner guy
Ripcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shedRipcord is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
Ripcord's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I hope you know you can't just put in an Elocker into an open diff housing. You'll need the full axle. and in your case..a full 4runner axle with the coil mounts.
Actually with 4runners you can (after a small modification). All 4runners have the 8" axle. Versus no locked 1st gens with the 8.4" or whatever..
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM   #6

Bump
Old 05-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #7

Bump!