Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2003 Tacoma TRD sr5 3.4L 4wd xtra cab

Old 04-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Chris01ci is on a distinguished road
Chris01ci's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2003 Tacoma TRD sr5 3.4L 4wd xtra cab

Sold......
Hey guys, I just joined the forum but have been a silent observer for awhile. I am selling my 03 Tacoma xtra cab. Feel free to call my cell (314) three zero eight 4758 or you can shoot me an email at hoffspen at gmail or just plain ole pm me.

Asking $12,800 or best offer. I am located in St. Louis, MO

Red with Grey interior
113,000 miles
4wd
CD/tape
Sliding Rear Window
power windows/ locks/ remote entry
5 speed manual
new clutch
new timing belt
new tires
new brakes
bone stock
rhino liner
maintained meticulously

the bad:
-it has a few door dings, and about a 3 inch dent on the chrome on the front bumper.
-My BlackBerry camera is not good and I need to detail it up and take some better pictures. (edit: see below, way below)

Old 04-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
I finally took some pictures....(not great ones, I will take some better ones hopefully this weekend)

Old 04-20-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Talking

I just finished cleaning the inside.... I went a little crazy with the carpet shampooer, I got a little obsessed with making lines.... Hopefully I can detail the exterior this weekend and take some better pictures of everything.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:54 PM   #4
Most give some, some give all!
Lobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLobster13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Josh
Lobster13's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yeah baby! Cardinal red!!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmm.. why do you not have push button 4wd? all Tacomas from 01-04 had it i thought.. am I missing something?

Look at my shifter as a reference.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
hmmmmm.. why do you not have push button 4wd? all Tacomas from 01-04 had it i thought.. am I missing something?

No, I have an 01 tacoma too and i dont have the push button either
Old 04-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #7
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing truck, I wish I could sell my trick and pick this one up
Old 04-20-2012, 11:03 PM   #8
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard1992 View Post
No, I have an 01 tacoma too and i dont have the push button either
When I sold toyotas in 01 all 4x4 models on the lot including 4runners had a shifter like mine.

And mine is an SR5 TRD edition like his.. why is mine special?

Is it cause I have the color key package? I;m curious....
Old 04-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #9
Yep
buzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbuzzard1992 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
buzzard1992's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When I sold toyotas in 01 all 4x4 models on the lot including 4runners had a shifter like mine.

What is the color key package? ive never heard of that. And i dont know but mine is SR5 TRD and i dont have that push button. wish i did though. my sisters 99 runner has the push button. i didnt even know they had the push button back then
Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 PM   #10
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

There's a thread on the different shifters, search for it. Idk if anyone knows why they are different.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:07 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudhawk View Post
Amazing truck, I wish I could sell my trick and pick this one up
Thanks man. I never knew that I had something special / on the more rare side until I started looking at this forum.

--As far as the push button goes . I personally have no preference at all but now you guys have me intrigued. I hope this does not effect the sale.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 AM   #12
I Am Batman!
Asta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to beholdAsta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
Asta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yours is weird mine 03 dosent have that and my friends 01 dosent
Old 04-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #14
I finally had the opportunity to clean her up (in the 5 minutes it wasn’t raining)….. I went a little crazy with the pictures…… Thanks everyone!

Old 04-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck. GLWS
Old 04-24-2012, 07:12 AM   #16
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
really nice truck. good luck
Old 04-24-2012, 01:14 PM   #17
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had the extended cab. Good luck with the sale I'm sure it will be gone soon
Old 04-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #18
Jdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdaniel1274 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Daniel
Jdaniel1274's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! Can I bring my truck by, to get detailed?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:44 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel1274 View Post
Nice truck! Can I bring my truck by, to get detailed?
That might be a long drive from CA…. Part of me wishes it wouldn’t clean up so nice, it is telling me that I did not have enough fun with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
wish i had the extended cab. Good luck with the sale I'm sure it will be gone soon
Thanks man. Where in MO are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickShifty View Post
really nice truck. good luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Great looking truck. GLWS
Thanks everyone!

I sent the pics to my friend who is a dealer and has a small lot, he posted it on Autotrader and claims he can sell it “real fast”…. We’ll see, I had no clue where to price it. But I am not in a real rush to get rid of it so I guess that puts me at an advantage.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
^You sure you wanna get rid of that beautiful truck???