Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Brand New In Box: Method Race Wheels Double Standard

Old 04-18-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Brand New In Box: Method Race Wheels Double Standard

These have been sold!

I ordered these back in Feb of this year and since they were still being made, I had to wait until April to get them. My priorities have changed with my family and we need money to fix some things in our house, so these have to go. It breaks my heart because these are gorgeous wheels

Only 1 box was opened to take a picture of the wheel. Wheels come with center caps but no lug nuts. 16x8 w/ 0mm offset

Since each box weighs 28lbs, shipping these will be very expensive so I'd like to get a local buyer (I'm located in central Connecticut). I paid $660 looking to get $600.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #3
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
move to cali plzzzz haha =(
Old 04-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
On my phone and it doesn't show where you are from. Pm me please. I might have to take these off your hands.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
On my phone and it doesn't show where you are from. Pm me please. I might have to take these off your hands.
PM'd
And updated original post with my location
Old 04-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
Old 04-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Perfect just waiting shipping quote. I love these wheels!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #8

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
I love them too
Old 04-18-2012, 06:30 PM   #9
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry you have to sell em! Wish they had the the double standard when I got mine...most def would have gone with these! GLWS
Old 04-19-2012, 08:05 PM   #11

pm'd ill take them
Old 04-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #12

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
pm'd ill take them
Yours!
Old 04-20-2012, 03:47 AM   #13

Awesome thanks man!
Old 04-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #14
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Random chance their still here?
Old 04-25-2012, 09:14 PM   #15

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, they're in the hands of the new owner. But since you live in CA you can get them for about the same price new (cheaper shipping) I got my set from Industrial Motoring in Anaheim
Their website is probably still under construction but drop Greg an email:
gfoster@industrialmotoring.com
Old 04-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #16
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Thank You!, i was looking around the websites and couldnt find much cheaper than 700 plus shipping