Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Waxes/detail stuff

Old 04-22-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Waxes/detail stuff

I have a few extras that I dont really need. S/h is extra unless you're picking it up from me.

303 Fabric Guard. 100% full. - $8.00

Clay: 2 purple heavy-cut bars, 1 light-cut dark blue and 1 medium-cut light blue. $8.00ea +s/h

Victoria Wax Mayhem. 100% full. $20.00

P21s Carnauba look: 95% full. The jar was cracked on the outisde but it only effected the outside shell of the container. This inner layer of the jar is perfectly fine and as a result, the product isnt effected in any way. Comes w/ applicator pad. $20.00

Take it all off my hands at once and I'll do it for 70.00 and I'll ship it for free.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
what would the difference is between the light and medium cut clay bars? In the past I've used Clay Magic but I have some light spray paint I need to remove from my truck hood. what brand is the clay?

How much shipped for a clay bar and the Collinite to 92336?
Old 04-23-2012, 04:58 AM   #3
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
what would the difference is between the light and medium cut clay bars? In the past I've used Clay Magic but I have some light spray paint I need to remove from my truck hood. what brand is the clay?

How much shipped for a clay bar and the Collinite to 92336?
I've always used the purple bar for overspray. Any heavy cut bar may cause some hazing on the paint which can be cleared up with a mild polish, so just keep that in mind. The medium cut bar may be enough to remove the paint if it is fresh though. Anyway, with that said, you can tailor your clay to the paint type (how soft/hard the paint is) as well as how often you clay the surface. Do it frequently and a light cut is enough for maintenance work.
This clay is the main generic brand that is distributed out there. If you browse the detailing supply sites you'll these same bars.

S/h is looking like 12.00. So it would be 25.00 for a bar and 845. fwiw I have one other guy inquiring about the 845 too..
Old 04-23-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Shipping but kills the deal.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #5

Law Enforcement:
845 and VW Red is SOLD.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #6

Law Enforcement:
Updated w/ the remaining items still available.