Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

hancook dynapro mtr 285/70/17 feeler

Old 04-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
hancook dynapro mtr 285/70/17 feeler

So my hancooks have less then 4k on them and I want to swap them out for 265s. I'm getting tired of the amount I have to trim, I just put an ARB on and I really dont wanna cut it just to fit the tires. They are a great tire haven't had any issues, great wear, and no damage. If anyone is interested in a trade let me know or checking interest on selling them for $750.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #3
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

guess I should have been more specific on the trade, but wanted some kind of AT or MT for the trade not stock tires
Old 04-23-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just load those King's up some more? From the pictures I can see, you have at least an inch if not closer to 2 to go up...
Old 04-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #5

cv angle is already bad boots are rubbing on both sides=D
Old 04-23-2012, 09:32 AM   #6
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Worse than this?

Old 04-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Why don't you just load those King's up some more? From the pictures I can see, you have at least an inch if not closer to 2 to go up...
because tire fitment is not determined by lift height. a truck with no lift and a truck with a 3 inch lift will fit the same size tire. at full suspension compression, your suspension and tire will sit at the same spot regardless of the lift (or lack of). the lift only cures clearance issues at ride heightich.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:42 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
because tire fitment is not determined by lift height. a truck with no lift and a truck with a 3 inch lift will fit the same size tire. at full suspension compression, your suspension and tire will sit at the same spot regardless of the lift (or lack of). the lift only cures clearance issues at ride heightich.
I guess my assumption was that he was having to trim at normal ride height, looking back he never really specified...
Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
good point
Old 04-23-2012, 10:55 AM   #10

yea my bad there.... its not rubbing during normal driving, it rubs like a bitch when its tucked=) no issues around town but off road ... i might just eat it though and cut the bumper a little
Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
yea my bad there.... its not rubbing during normal driving, it rubs like a bitch when its tucked=) no issues around town but off road ... i might just eat it though and cut the bumper a little
Ok gotcha, I don't think it's uncommon to trim up the bumper a bit... Have you done the cab mount yet?
Old 04-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #12

Yeah cab mount is done, I need to bend the pinch weld more cause I'm still rubbing there a bit at full tuck.