LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 05+ Tacoma Spare 17" wheel/tire

Old 12-20-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
WTT: 05+ Tacoma Spare 17" wheel/tire

I have my spare 17" wheel/tire that I want to trade for your spare 16".

The spare has never been used and has the Dunlop 265/65-17 tire.

I live in Tulare, CA and am willing to drive 60 miles to trade. I am looking for someone that has upgraded to 17" wheels that needs this size spare in trade for your 16" spare.

Thanks.

Willing to travel to Fresno or Bakersfield area.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
EF8SIR1988 is on a distinguished road
EF8SIR1988's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 16 in spare that i'll trade for your 17 the tire looks brand new but let me check tomorrow to see what brand and size
Old 12-21-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF8SIR1988 View Post
i have a 16 in spare that i'll trade for your 17 the tire looks brand new but let me check tomorrow to see what brand and size

Sounds good!
Old 12-21-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
EF8SIR1988 is on a distinguished road
EF8SIR1988's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i'm a alot farther than that i didnt read that part about your location
Old 12-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EF8SIR1988 View Post
sorry i'm a alot farther than that i didnt read that part about your location
That's cool. We can always meet in Bakersfield. It's about 70 miles from my house. Not sure how far from you. LMK.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #6
mountain man is on a distinguished road
mountain man's Tacoma Gallery
17'' spare

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
That's cool. We can always meet in Bakersfield. It's about 70 miles from my house. Not sure how far from you. LMK.
hi....did you get rid of your 17'' spare wheel ?? i live in sf....i would buy it off you....let me know