Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(1) RIGID INDUSTRIES Dually White LED Light

Old 04-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
(1) RIGID INDUSTRIES Dually White LED Light

I have ONE excellent RIGID INDUSTRIES DUALLY for sale.

White LED Light 2x2"

Hardly Used

SOLD TO JIM

Sherman Oaks (818) Socal

Old 04-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Flood or Spot?
Old 04-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
hilux30 will become famous soon enoughhilux30 will become famous soon enough

hilux30's Tacoma Gallery
message sent
Old 04-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #5
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #7
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
^true story lol. nah he secretly buying all my lights :P
Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ and he can buy more of your lights of he answers his PMs...
Old 04-24-2012, 10:11 AM   #9
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Ray...have you been jacking people's parts off their trucks n selling em on tw? If we put all the parts together that you've been selling we could build another truck

I've had TONS of parts HOARDED when I was going LT. Amir bought the other 2 I had originally. I had 3 in total and was keeping this one as a Rear Bed Light.

SIGH.

So Sad man. . . I had tons of $$$$ in boxes and shelves to build my LT.

Since that got scrapped.

Parts are being SOLD to clear out space

However my bank account is thanking me and thats the upside!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #10

hit me up, lets talk about this Dually!

edit: my phone is retarded, sorry for putting you on blast. PM sent.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ You didn't really put me on Blast. LOL. Don't feel bad. A gentlemen's slap to your face will suffice.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:30 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
A gentlemen's slap to your face will suffice.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #13
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Flood or Spot?
Old 04-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Flood and Sold!