Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

(2) 4" LED light bars BRAND NEW, NEVER USED

Old 04-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
(2) 4" LED light bars BRAND NEW, NEVER USED

was going to run these, but decided to go a different route for my lighting needs.

these are 4" dual row, LED light bars. BRAND NEW, NEVER USED RI look-a-likes. they're pretty much exactly the same in every aspect just a different lens to avoid patent infringement (what i was told)

let me know if you have questions or need more pics. will only sell the bars as a pair right now, unless i can sell both separately at the same time. LED bars come with wiring harness (1 per light)

located in Ojai, CA 93023

$240 shipped for the pair OBO

SPECS:
4" dual, horizontal row, white LED
Aluminum, water proof housing
24W
9-42 volt
1440 lumens (each)
euro beam pattern
12G shock capacity
1-24 Hz vibration resistance
armored glass lens
1.2 kg (each)
operating temps -45*C-85*C

Old 04-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i also have (3) of these light tabs if anybody needs them. they're unused.

$25 shipped

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...b-p-21292.html
Old 04-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
i also have (3) of these light tabs if anybody needs them. they're unused.

$25 shipped

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...b-p-21292.html
Bump...

What you going with? Got the long light bar itch?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:37 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik View Post
Bump...

What you going with? Got the long light bar itch?
yeah. i got to thinking and i was like "you never know when you might need to park a jeep on a light bar" so i figured i better be prepared hahaha

going to get a 32" and some amber rigid duallys
Old 04-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #5

BTW: LED's are pending sale to RAD RAY
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Somebody buy mine too Damn it...thread jack!
Matt buy mine, ill give you a killer deal...1-20" white spot and 1-10" white spot.
how much? how many lumens each?

PM me if need be
Old 04-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #8
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BTW: LED's are pending sale to RAD RAY
Damn, 2 for the price of one thats a great deal! Rad, what you using them for? Fogs? Rear lights?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #9
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah. i got to thinking and i was like "you never know when you might need to park a jeep on a light bar" so i figured i better be prepared hahaha

Nice! I know I got to thinking of a bar too. What's the advantage of amber dually's over white for front lighting? looks?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik View Post

Nice! I know I got to thinking of a bar too. What's the advantage of amber dually's over white for front lighting? looks?
the 32" bar i get will be white color. the dually's will be amber color which can sometimes been seen better through thick dust clouds
Old 04-24-2012, 11:36 PM   #11
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

HAHAHA I wanted so bad for that bar to break or go and bounce on it to try to bend it! haha That would be the only reason I would ever get a longer light bar, Simple so I can park a jeep on it
Old 04-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #12

SOLD.

thanks RAY
Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck You! Fix my Dent. . . I think it happened because someone saw our trucks and hated on yours and took it out on mine.

Dam You Matt
Old 04-27-2012, 06:45 AM   #14

lol... once you're ready to start getting hardcore and do a rattle can paint job on you're bedsides hit me up... i gotz plenty