Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FT 2008 Tundra crewmax 4x4

Old 04-25-2012, 05:17 AM   #1
Greg McCool is on a distinguished road
Name: Greg
Greg McCool's Tacoma Gallery
FT 2008 Tundra crewmax 4x4

I have for trade or sell a 2008 Tundra crewmax 4x4 SR5 TRD with 42,xxx miles on it. I have the 18in Fuel hostage rims with Nitto Trail grapplers on it. I do have the factory rims and tires to go with it. The Tundra has a 3/1 level kit on it from Rough County. Im the 2nd owner of this truck as I bought it from one of the Tennessee Titans football players. I don't drive it any more due to Im trying to down size to a 2005ish Tacoma crew 4x4.
I'm asking $33k for the Tundra and it's located in Nashville Tn

Thanks for looking!
Greg
gregmccool@comcast.net
Old 04-25-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking Tundra man! Good luck with the trade.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
Trade you a 2011 silver dclb if you throw in free delivery and a year worth of gas... I would love to trade but I can't afford to keep gas in mine much less that. Good luck. Any interior pics?
Old 04-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #5
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
bummer. i got a 01...but that is a sick tundra!
Old 04-26-2012, 05:49 AM   #6
I'm not a 1st gen hater Gatortaco!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #8
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel hostage rims...

Truck looks nice, though! I'd buy probably buy it if I wasn't a broke college kid.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #9
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
Fuel hostage rims...

Truck looks nice, though! I'd buy probably buy it if I wasn't a broke college kid.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #10
Old 04-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg McCool View Post
I'm not a 1st gen hater Gatortaco!
well take a look at my truck and lemme know!