Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1979 Mercedes 300D Diesel Coupe $3200 OREGON

Old 04-25-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
jprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to all
Navy: Honorably Discharged
Name: Joshua
jprovence's Tacoma Gallery
1979 Mercedes 300D Diesel Coupe $3200 OREGON

I am selling this wonderful 300D coupe. It's certainly a rare car. There is 206k miles on the clock. Anyone who knows anything about the Mercedes diesel, knows that it still have many good years left of service. It has an automatic transmission as well as cruise control and A\C. The A\C isn't hooked up. Other then that, everything else works great and looks nice. The paint is still mostly shiny. Could use some wax. There are a few dings here and there. But overall, considering the age, the car is in remarkably good shape. I have a clean title in hand. The brakes are in excellent working order, they stop with authority. It doesn't over heat or leave oil all over the drive way. The car just works and it's just a pleasure to drive. You won't be disappointed in this example.

Fender was repainted some time ago, Don't know when. Early 90's? Its close in person, pictures blow it out of proportion. I have about 5 of every filter on the car new in the boxes along with lots and lots of other spare parts like switches and relays. Also, I have a spare injector pump. I have just replaced all the wood trip with better looking stuff. The seats are in good condition, just need a good cleaning. No cracks in the dash or rips in the seat. It does have a block heater installed.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
So glad you arent in Albany, NY. My mind was already racing and trying to convince myself that I need this thing! Great car, glws!
Old 04-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
Fiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiveology is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fiveology's Tacoma Gallery
Great car, shame it's THAT color. Is that the only color MB offered in the late 70s early 80s, because it seems like everyone I see is that same color.

Still an awesome car GLWS!
Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
hilux30 will become famous soon enoughhilux30 will become famous soon enough

hilux30's Tacoma Gallery
LS-1 anyone?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
oh wow, this is tempting, hows it run on the highway?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What's the gas mileage like?
Old 04-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Ill trade you my tacoma?? Nah just kidding but good luck with selling it! Wish I could buy it..
Old 04-28-2012, 10:16 PM   #8
jprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to all
Navy: Honorably Discharged
Name: Joshua
jprovence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
What's the gas mileage like?
Mid to high 20's on a daily. 30 if your nurse it. It floats on the highway and eats up the bumps. It still pretty quiet as well. Set the cruise and just drive.