Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT JBL for non JBL faceplate

Old 04-27-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
WTT JBL for non JBL faceplate

I'm looking for a 2010 (not sure when they changed the buttons around, maybe 07?) non JBL faceplate. A black one. I believe all of the buttons are the same, and I only need the faceplate. I've got mine removed right now and am just wondering if instead of masking off all the lettering and painting it black, someone would want a perfectly good silver faceplate instead of their black one. PM me and let me know!