Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS-MA (3) Universal Homelink Garage Door openers

Old 04-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #1
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
FS-MA (3) Universal Homelink Garage Door openers

Hi, like the title states I have 3 different Universal Homelink remotes that can be installed in our trucks easily. These all work perfectly, I have one installed in my truck and it looks great. It can be mounted almost anywhere in the headliner.
Here's a DIY thread created by El Tano-
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-pictures.html

All 3 are SOLD. These sell for $25-$45 on ebay, but I'll let them go for $20 shipped/each to my fellow TacomaWorld members!
1 grey sold to Kenobe
1 grey sold to hcoulby
1 black sold to TrdSurgie

Located in Worcester, MA
Contact via PM
Payment via paypal or cash if picked up
Attached Thumbnails
FS-MA (3) Universal Homelink Garage Door openers-dscn0681.jpg  
Old 04-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #2
hcoulby is on a distinguished road
Name: Barry
hcoulby's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a gray one. Pm sent.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the other one. Pm me paypal
Old 04-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
mgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant futuremgiguere20 has a brilliant future

mgiguere20's Tacoma Gallery
Only the black is left for sale, the grey sold super fast! I might be able to get more though. I'll update the thread if I do. Also PM me if you want faster responses
Old 04-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrdSurgie View Post
Ill take the other one. Pm me paypal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgiguere20 View Post
Only the black is left for sale, the grey sold super fast! I might be able to get more though. I'll update the thread if I do. Also PM me if you want faster responses
The black one is fine
Old 05-01-2012, 09:59 AM   #8
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Is the a write up on this mod
Old 05-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
Is the a write up on this mod
Click the link in the first post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
revised
Got it. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #11
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine! Thanks, bro!