Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Custom Emblem Discount Batch

Old 04-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

MetalMiller's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Emblem Discount Batch

Custom Emblem May Discount Batch

Design

I will be offering the TRD design at a discount for a limited time. I can provide a discount if I have multiple orders of the same design since it saves me setup time. For the next few weeks I will be offering two this design at a 25% discount.
For those of you who are not familiar, these are designed to replace the stock Toyota symbol on the front grill.

I am offering both materials as described below.

Materials

Carbon Steel

These are waterjet cut out of 1/4" carbon steel. The emblems are ground down on the sides in order to add a stock look. The custom design sits inside the oval. These can be shipped bare or powdercoated any basic color. Emblems with the ovals can be done in one color and have a backplate done in another in order to give the emblems some pop.

Aluminum

The process is basically the same as the steel emblems, but the aluminum gives the option to have a polished finish. They can be done in a mirror finish(#8) or a clean but not mirror finish(#6). The polished aluminum emblems really give a show quality feel to your design.

Since I have not done the TRD emblem in aluminum yet, here is an example of the polished aluminum finish.

Pricing

Emblem with powdercoat (carbon steel) or polish (aluminum) - 90
Optional backplate - 12
Shipping- 10

Photos

NOTE: The pics are of an unfinished carbon aluminum emblem. The pricing includes a powdercoat or a polished aluminum finish.

List of Orders:

1. dc22ap1 (bare carbon steel)
2. Yamaha Dave (polished aluminum) 2003
3. gtdad66 (polished aluminum) 2010
Old 04-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #2
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
In for a bare carbon steel with backing plate. Is the price different if I choose not to have the piece powdercoated or polished?
This will be for a 2005.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in as well. Here let's get a list started...

TRD Custom Emblem:

1. dc22ap1 (bare carbon steel)
2. Yamaha Dave (polished aluminum)
Old 04-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
gtdad66 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
gtdad66's Tacoma Gallery
i want a polished aluminum, add me to the list!!
Old 04-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
MetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant futureMetalMiller has a brilliant future

Good stuff, I've started the list on the original post. Please let me know year models as well.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:03 AM   #7
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #8

Shoot me a pm for ordering info, I might be able to crank out a small preliminary batch before the main batch.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #9
dc22ap1 is on a distinguished road
Name: joshua
dc22ap1's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed
Old 05-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #11

Just got caught up on my pms, hit me up if anyone else is interested!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #13

I make all sizes! I just need to know year models when ordering
Old 05-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #15

Here are some pics of some emblems that are out for finishing, this is a mix of Taco and Tundra emblems. I'll post some finished pics as soon as they come back.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #16

6 days left on this discount, hit me up if you havent already!