Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Hella 500 Series Black Magic Light Kits

Old 04-30-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
NEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
NEAScott's Tacoma Gallery
Hella 500 Series Black Magic Light Kits

I have 14 pairs of these suckers to move out. Come and get 'em

$97 each ... 2 or more kits $89

Shipping is free. Sorry to our friends in Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada though, pay to play on this deal.

Keep in mind that the available inventory is open to non-TW peoples as well so these could go fast.

Includes :
  • 2 lights
  • 2 stone shields
  • full wiring harness
  • H3 55 watt bulbs

Old 04-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
PayPal? How do I order? Want to order now!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
TX Pro
WEZZA83 is on a distinguished road

Name: Wes
WEZZA83's Tacoma Gallery
Just went to your website and it still says they are $102.84 not $97..? What do I need to do? I want 2 sets (4 lights).
Old 04-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Did anyone pick up a kit yet?
Old 04-30-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Has he answered?
Old 04-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #10
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
ok cool
Old 04-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #11
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Can these be mounted upside down or will they accumulate moisture?
Old 05-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #12
TX Pro
WEZZA83 is on a distinguished road

Name: Wes
WEZZA83's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered 2 sets, if you call he'll give you a better deal. Atleast I did for 2 sets.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #13
NEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEAScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
what's the difference from regular 500s?
Just the appearance of the light when it is off. Inner reflector looks black rather than the typical chrome.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #15
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
Can these be mounted upside down or will they accumulate moisture?
I know its a different light but I mounted my 700FF's upside down and they're dry as a bone.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #16
blackturdtaco is on a distinguished road
blackturdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can vouch that scott is a great guy and these are the cheapest price i've seen on these black magic hella kits. bought 2 sets from him. hopefully i can post pictures of my install soon.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #17
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I would have bought these but I just picked up 700FFs last week....oh well.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:21 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Dang I would have bought these but I just picked up 700FFs last week....oh well.
I wanted to post this a lot sooner but I wanted to be sure I had them here and how many were coming.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:08 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
Can these be converted to HID?
I don't carry HID conversion kits, so I'm not sure on that question.