Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

If any of y'all are interested, i have a car for sale!

Old 05-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
If any of y'all are interested, i have a car for sale!

I'm selling my Nissan 240sx, its a 1990, it has 184k miles, which is low for a 22 year old car, its black as you can see from the pictures. I really just want to sell it so i can get more stuff for my tacoma. I bought it for a good deal a while back because it wasn't running because it had a bad fuel pump. Well, i replaced the fuel pump, lines, and filter, the battery is fairly new as well. I also did a full tune up on it (fluids, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, pcv, vacuum lines). The car runs perfect, no issues at all. It passes emissions. Its a blast to drive. 30mpg+, and the title is clear. Also its never been wrecked you can check the car fax if you'd like. The only warning light thats on is low washer fluid, because i forget to pick some up every time I'm at work. Anyways I'm looking to get $3,000 for it. And i live in GA a little south of atlanta.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:45 PM   #2
661prerunner has a spectacular aura about661prerunner has a spectacular aura about

661prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet Unmolested car. to bad is auto but besides that great car. GLWS
Old 05-01-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the Tahoe .
Old 05-02-2012, 02:31 AM   #4
xxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to beholdxxaarraa is a splendid one to behold

xxaarraa's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to say, it's hard to see one of these that isn't riced out. Great car, you shoudl sell it easily!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #5
tacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoftw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 661prerunner View Post
Sweet Unmolested car. to bad is auto but besides that great car. GLWS
I can make it a 5 speed for a couple hundred bucks and about 4 hours of labor
Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #6

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
How much for the Tahoe .
can't sell that one!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #7

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxaarraa View Post
I was going to say, it's hard to see one of these that isn't riced out. Great car, you shoudl sell it easily!
thats what I'm hoping for
Old 05-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #8

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
nobody wants a 240??

i need $$ for more taco mods!!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoftw View Post
nobody wants a 240??

i need $$ for more taco mods!!
I do! But im broke and need money for mods too.. Haha! Glws!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
If you were local I'd probably buy it....
Old 05-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #11
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
always good deals but so far away, i know someone here that would probably buy it if it werent for the the thousand miles between
Old 05-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #12
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Change all fluids, and get it professionally detailed, then throw an add up on craigslist with lots of pics and it should not have a problem selling.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
wow clean car. Good luck.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #14

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
Change all fluids, and get it professionally detailed, then throw an add up on craigslist with lots of pics and it should not have a problem selling.
I've got in on craigslist now, i changed the fluids a few weeks ago and got it cleaned up pretty good now!

Wish y'all were closer
Old 05-10-2012, 07:16 PM   #15

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
I do! But im broke and need money for mods too.. Haha! Glws!
So im not the only one! haha id love to keep the car but cant afford to have both it and the taco
Old 05-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #16

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
price lowered to $2600
Old 06-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #17

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity bump drop to $2400
Old 06-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #18

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Lalalalalalalalala
Old 06-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #19
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in this just have to find time to come to Atlanta.
Old 06-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #20

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, just let me know