Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fox 2.0 stock replacement shocks

Old 05-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Bandwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Fox 2.0 stock replacement shocks

Bought them from a member on here and never ran them, upgraded to a 16" and no longer need them. Looking to get 250 and would prefer local pick up. I'm located in Escondido and am willing to meet up. Thanks for looking
Old 05-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post

Bought them from a member on here and never ran them, upgraded to a 16" and no longer need them. Looking to get 250 and would prefer local pick up. I'm located in Escondido and am willing to meet up. Thanks for looking
I am guessing those are 05+ Tacoma?
Old 05-05-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Bandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shedBandwagon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I'm sorry yeah for an 05+ the previous owner said he had maybe 2000 miles on them and I have not even installed them. Sorry for thr huge pic was sent from my phone..
Old 05-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #5
Wichitaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: Corporal, 3rd AAVs, Delta Company.
Name: Seth
Wichitaco's Tacoma Gallery
On my phone, pic won't load. Need more details, but I'm definitely interested.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #6
Send me a pm with your # and I can text it to you
Old 05-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #7
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent
Old 05-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #8
SOLD
Old 05-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #9
Wichitaco is on a distinguished road

Marines: Corporal, 3rd AAVs, Delta Company.
Name: Seth
Wichitaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
SOLD
To a very proud new owner! Thanks Chris!