Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2010 JBL STOCK STEREO *PAINTED BLACK* $65 SHIPPING INCLUDED

Old 05-06-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2010 JBL STOCK STEREO *PAINTED BLACK* $65 SHIPPING INCLUDED

SOLD

2010 JBL 6 Disc Stereo masked and painted black; includes yellow mounting clips, but DOES NOT include metal side brackets.

Price: $45 Paypal (gift or you pay fees)
Shipping: Included in price.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Interesting...this is a good idea for us pre-'10 guys.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Interesting...this is a good idea for us pre-'10 guys.
That is EXACTLY why I did it. My rig is a 2007 and had the round button JBL, and I simply liked this one better. I think the price is right, and the buyer will most likely turn right around and sell theirs for a few bucks.

"It's the TacomaWorld circle of life."

Old 05-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
:Wishes he had the extra coin:
Old 05-07-2012, 07:06 PM   #8
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
:Wishes he had the extra coin:
You can always turn around and sale yours. Somebody will most likely want it...one of these days.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:32 PM   #9
wes mantooth ™
That's the plan, hope you still have this in the near future...
Old 05-10-2012, 11:28 AM   #12
wes mantooth ™
pm'd...
Old 05-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #13
chanes8cwu is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
chanes8cwu's Tacoma Gallery
Does this have an auxilary at all?
Old 05-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #14
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanes8cwu View Post
Does this have an auxilary at all?
This has the ability to utilize a stock AUX input, but I was actually usually using an aftermarket adapter that controlled my AUX and iPod input. $45 simply gets you the head unit.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:27 AM   #15
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
So this would replace my 2007 jbl 6 disc? Straight up replace , same connections and all?
Old 05-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #16
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
So this would replace my 2007 jbl 6 disc? Straight up replace , same connections and all?
Yes, that is correct. I helped another member out who had lost his metal stereo brackets, and sold them to him for the difference of the original and new price. You would need to use your brackets to install this stereo. A total of 8 phillips head screws and you would be in business. Direct plug and play. $45 paypal gift and it could be on it's way today.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:44 AM   #17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Would this replace my 08 single CD or are the connections different on back than the single? Would want to just play it thru my stock speakers too.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #18
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Would this replace my 08 single CD or are the connections different on back than the single? Would want to just play it thru my stock speakers too.
This will only work (plug and play) in a Tacoma with the JBL system. All other models would need advanced wiring and testing to possibly make it work, and even then it might not work. Replacing the older JBL head unit is your best bet with this deck. Thanks for the interest all the same.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:14 AM   #19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
No problem.......GLWS.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #20
wes mantooth ™
You never responded to my pm. Still wanting to send you monies Tomm. give me a shout when you get the chance.