Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!

Old 05-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
jerlane is on a distinguished road
jerlane's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!

I'm trading in my '11 Tacoma for a 4runner, so I'm selling my whole audio set up. This includes just about everything you need to get going. About the only think you would need is some sound deadening material, strip caulk, and some mounting bolts. I would prefer to sell this as a complete package since it all works together very well and I'm pricing it very reasonably to help someone get a whole set-up at once. You can't get much closer to plug and play than this.

Here's what I've got:

Head Unit:
Kenwood KDC-BT945U this is a great ipod controlling HU that works and sounds great. I installed this first and was amazed at the improvement in sound quality before even replacing the speakers. It has five lines of data that makes it easier to use as an ipod controller.

Fronts:
CDT Audio CL-61A components - these were recommended to me on CarAudioForum.com and I have been very happy with them. Great bang for your buck when compared to some of the bigger names out there.

Rear:
Infininty Kappa 62.7i - these work fine for rear fill

Sub:
JL Audio 10WX-4 - this is mounted in a custom 3/4 MDF box that I made. This was my first sub build and I put in a lot of time into building it to make it as solid as possible including liquid nails, deck screws, etc. This isn't JL's top of the line sub, but I think it does a great job of providing a complete sound to the whole system. It fits very snuggly behind the rear dirvers side seat with pretty much no room to spare. I was very pleased with how it turned out. I have a few pictures of it under construction if you'd like to see.

Amp:
Kicker IX 500.4 4 channel amp - this is from Kickers top of the line IX series. It is a great amp in a nice small package that fits very easily under the passenger seat. I used two channels to run the fronts and bridged the other two to power the sub. I ran the rears off the head unit.

I will also include the Kicker ZCX44 4AWG amp kit.

Misc:
I'm also including the Schoche dash kit, wiring harness for the head unit, ready to plug and play, harnesses for the rear speakers, speaker rings that I made, and finally an Axxess ASWC steering wheel interface.

I'd like to get $500 for everything plus shipping. I think this is a very fair price. This is a great opportunity for someone to get a whole set-up that doesn't have a big budget. I can't believe how bad my stock stereo sounds now that I switched it back.

FWIW, the installation isn't that hard if you use the info available on this site. This was my first installation and I was very intimidaated to do the amp install at first, but it really wasn't bad at all.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I can post more photos of anything if need be.
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-hu.jpg   FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-comps.jpg   FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-sub.jpg   FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-amp.jpg   FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-amp2.jpg  

FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-rear.jpg   FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-harness.jpg   FS: Complete Audio Set-up HU, Sub, Comps, Wiring, Everything!-rings.jpg  
Old 05-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to have that head unit when I get some money together.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #3
jerlane's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to give it a little time to see if anyone wants the whole set up, but if there's no interest, I'll consider splitting it up.
Thanks.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #4
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale, should go fast at that price. I have similar stuff and know what it cost.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
I'd like to give it a little time to see if anyone wants the whole set up, but if there's no interest, I'll consider splitting it up.
Thanks.
You shouldn't have much trouble selling at that price point.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in the front and rear speakers, amp and speaker rings if you're willing to split up
Old 05-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #7
jerlane's Tacoma Gallery
PM's coming.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
How much abuse has the kenwood unit seen?? interested.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:10 AM   #9
jerlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbot View Post
How much abuse has the kenwood unit seen?? interested.

I was say no abuse at all. It's only a year old or so and I'm not trying to break windows or anything. Works and looks perfect.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #10
orbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really niceorbot is just really nice

orbot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
I was say no abuse at all. It's only a year old or so and I'm not trying to break windows or anything. Works and looks perfect.
How much are you looking for it
Old 05-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #11
jerlane's Tacoma Gallery
Everything but the sub is sold. I'll update the title and probably start a new listing for just the sub.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:25 AM   #12
soljah111 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
soljah111's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you looking to get for the sub?
Old 05-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #13
jerlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by soljah111 View Post
How much are you looking to get for the sub?
I'd like to get $150 plus shipping.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #14
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good seller.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #15
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
how do you like the CDT Audio CL-61A components? glws!