Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

18" Chrome clad wheels from 2012 Sport Upgrade

Old 05-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
vbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Civilian Engineer
Name: Adam
vbprsx's Tacoma Gallery
18" Chrome clad wheels from 2012 Sport Upgrade

I am selling my sport upgrade wheels that came on my '12 Sport Upgrade. They have approx. 10K highway/interstate miles on them and are in like-new condition. From the dealership they are $450/wheel....$1800 total.......I am asking $1200. Tires and spare are negotiable. Excludes TPMS sensors.

PM me if interested!!
Attached Thumbnails
18" Chrome clad wheels from 2012 Sport Upgrade-1.jpg   18" Chrome clad wheels from 2012 Sport Upgrade-2.jpg  
Old 05-09-2012, 06:30 AM   #2
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
wow.. no interest huh? I have the same wheels and I'm considering selling them after the tread wears all the way down.. Kinda interested to see how much they'd fetch.. bump i guess..
Old 05-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #3
vbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbprsx is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbprsx's Tacoma Gallery
bump........any offers?
Old 05-12-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
vbprsx's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #5
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
That's hubcaps?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #6
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. Older sport take offs usually bring below $500 on this site... Not bashing your post but helping you manage your expectations.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #7
andrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandrew8404 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2 Battalion 4th Marines
Name: ANDREW
andrew8404's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'd be surprised if you could get much over 600 for them especially the wheels.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:45 AM   #8
bubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bubbagumps's Tacoma Gallery
You might try Craigslist but, like others have stated, I would definitely suggest lowering the price. Used wheels generally do not command high prices. Most people want new wheels and will not spend a lot as they can get them new for around the same price you are asking for. You will have a tough time getting anything more than $500.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:47 AM   #9
Banned
evh5150 will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
evh5150's Tacoma Gallery
It is just chrome plastic junk. Take the clad off, and you will probably get about 500.00
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #10
oemwheelguy is on a distinguished road
oemwheelguy's Tacoma Gallery
Seems to be a lot of negative opinions about the chrome-clad wheels. Understand if you don't like them, just consider that are a new technology invented because traditional chrome plated wheels were not durable and had high warranty costs. These wheels are much more durable because of the high-impact engineered composite that they use as proven by how many are still on the road.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:13 PM   #11
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oemwheelguy View Post
Seems to be a lot of negative opinions about the chrome-clad wheels. Understand if you don't like them, just consider that are a new technology invented because traditional chrome plated wheels were not durable and had high warranty costs. These wheels are much more durable because of the high-impact engineered composite that they use as proven by how many are still on the road.
The brake dust really eats away at the chromed plastic from what i've seen.. in a short time. Not as durable as real chrome plated metal.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
oemwheelguy is on a distinguished road
oemwheelguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
The brake dust really eats away at the chromed plastic from what i've seen.. in a short time. Not as durable as real chrome plated metal.
Warranty results, lab tests and real world experiments show a different result. The chrome is the same, the issue is what is underneath. Aluminum under the chrome promotes the spread of corrosion like a cancer. The high impact composite inhibits the spread.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Interested in buying one of the wheels if still available. Would even offer to trade my 18" spare for one.
OP's last post was 5-31-12 so I don't know if you're going to get a response, and last time they were on was:
Last Activity: 09-13-2012 04:29 AM