Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: Overhead Temperature/compass gauge

Old 12-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Wanted: Overhead Temperature/compass gauge

I am looking for the overhead temperature gauge for the second gen tacomas. Ideally Iíd like the tan, but honestly, Iíll take any color that you got. Of course, if you also have the sensor, Iíll take that too.

Cheers!
Old 12-23-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
I am looking for the overhead temperature gauge for the second gen tacomas. Ideally I’d like the tan, but honestly, I’ll take any color that you got. Of course, if you also have the sensor, I’ll take that too.

Cheers!
Unfortunately, they only came in the TRD models, and the TRDs are only offered with the grey interior.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #5
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Did you check to see if you have the wiring for the sensor?
Have heard that the 6 lug Tacomas are prewired but the 5 lug are not.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #6
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i did actually. i did the map-lights-on-with-dome-light mod and i had the plug there. Just need the sensor and the gauge and i'm ready. Mine is a prerunner 6 lug. I heard the same but i believe that might be because the 5 luggers dont have the overhead console? (dont quote me on that)
Old 12-30-2008, 05:36 AM   #7
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Makes sense if they don't have the console.
did you search on here for consoles for sale?
I sold Patrick one and he was trying to resell it because he could not find the sensor plug.
He has the sensor as well
Old 12-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #8

i saw someone selling the whole console for $175. Its a great deal, but i'm really hoping to be able to find just the gauge considering it will have to be in the gray color, and i have stuff wired into mine already (i'd have to redo that.. and i'm lazy)

Id take the whole thing and sensor if he wants to just ditch it for a good price (of course!!)