1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Local Criagslist 4Runner, nice truck-not mine

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Skunkman, May 8, 2012.

1. May 8, 2012 at 5:42 AM
    Skunkman

Skunkman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    MONSTER TOYOTA 4RUNNER S.A.S CONV. WITH 355 CHEVY - $6000 (hamburg)

Date: 2012-04-26, 6:20PM EDT
    Reply to: 9f5fm-2981235494@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My toyota started out as a clean low mile NO RUST truck that was fresh from out west.NO WINTERS The interior is in exellent shape, including carpets, dash etc. everything works. This truck has not been mudded, other than a few dirt roads she is kept very clean, but its ready to handle anything you throw at it! The truck drives unbelivable and still gets good mpg. Better than my full size ford.

The 4runner has completly boxed and linked frame that was profesionally done. It has a 14" suspention lift and a 3" body lift.Axle braces, custom cardians. The s.a.s conversion used all military axles and lockers.Completly upgraded brake system, upgraded booster, all braided stainless lines. The driveshafts are custom units and are super strong. The stock powertrain was completly removed and replaced with a new 355 chevy crate motor. It has a cam , quit gear drive, built heads, vic jr low rise intake, holly 4 barrel doubler. The trans is a 700r4 with a kit and valve body. New b&m pro rachet shifter, cable. Big all aluminum rad. with doual electric fans.

The truck is rolling on almost new 40" super swampers. With 16" chrome eagle wheels THIS TRUCK IS STREET LEGAL, it is inspected, insured now and i will give rides to interested people. It drives perfectly straight down the road with no pulls, no shakes, no rattles. Ive driven the truck on the thruway at 65 mph. and it rides like stock! Ill prove it! You can drive this truck to work all week, then go camping ,wheeling all weekend. The truck also comes with TONS of extras including a brand new 8500lbs. winch(still in package)Brand new $1600 race seats, 5 point simpson harness and harness bar, they havnt been installed but they go with the truck.

Im open to offers of $6,000. im also open to PART trades w cash on my end. no snowmobiles,or kids stuff. Boats or bikes only please. Im willing to show the truck anytime. Give me a call or a text 71six-71five-327six.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 2981235494

2. May 8, 2012 at 6:01 AM
    friction

friction Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '08 4X4 RC SR5
    I guess it would be handy during a flood. :notsure:

Products Discussed in

To Top