Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Yakima SprocketRocket Bike Rack and Inno RT102 Truck Rack Stays and Crossbars

Old 05-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
RLTW
vamunoz is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Pilot
Name: Victor
vamunoz's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Yakima SprocketRocket Bike Rack and Inno RT102 Truck Rack Stays and Crossbars

I bought these a couple months ago and never put them on until this weekend. They look and work great; however, I have decided to use something different to mount my bike on my truck. They are completely brand new, never been used except for being mounted on the truck once. I am selling them at a discount from what they would be brand new on the internet. And I cant return them anymore because I threw away the box.

The RT102 mounts (x4) contain the hardware for trucks with the C-Channel system in the bed. Crossbars (x2) are 65 inches and Black (fitted for a Toyota Tacoma). The set is priced at $160.

The bike rack fits a round or square crossbar (contains both types of hardware). I have two of them and would like to get rid of both of them. Each one is priced at $155.

I live in San Antonio, Texas. Email me if you are interested: vamunoz@gmail.com

Thanks guys.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #2
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
need pics dude or its lock down.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
RLTW
vamunoz is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Pilot
Name: Victor
vamunoz's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures as requested:

Old 05-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #4
RLTW