Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Centercap for 2nd gen steel wheels

Old 05-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
this?

for these?

Old 05-15-2012, 05:13 AM   #4
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedontronics View Post
Yup that looks like the one

Ill see if I have one floating around tonight.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #6
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I have (2) that I haven't painted yet. Minor ding here or there. Both about the same quality. I have no idea what they are worth and to lazy to look it up. How much shipped you wanna pay? I can take a pic if need be. All the rear tabs are intact and it's structurally 100% perfect.