Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Roller fairlead & wire rope winch line

Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Roller fairlead & wire rope winch line

I have a brand new roller fairlead and 90 something feet of 5/16" wire rope from my new XRC8 I'd like to get rid of. Both are brand new and just came out of the box last night. I also have the hook that came with it I'd throw in with the purchase of either. Asking $25+shipping for the fairlead and $75+shipping for the winch line. Shopping shouldn't be bad as I think I can fit either in a priority mail box.

Fairlead is SOLD.

Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
What did you switch it out with? Synthetic rope?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
What did you switch it out with? Synthetic rope?
Yeah, it'll get Amsteel blue this week, bro-in-law works for Samson Rope so I get what I would call a real good deal on rope.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, I was going to purchase this same winch. Anything negative to say about the fair lead / steel cable? Sorry not trying to thread jack.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #6
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
That fairlead looks like it's been drilled to fit on an ARB too. Just FYI for anyone out there so you don't have to DYI.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 186000mps View Post
...perhaps a group buy for Amsteel Blue ?
Wouldn't that be sweet! Wish I could help. They deal in quantities well beyond what we could use on TW! If my hook up worked for a retailer it might be a different story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
That fairlead looks like it's been drilled to fit on an ARB too. Just FYI for anyone out there so you don't have to DYI.
Thanks for the tip Krazie. I noticed the extra holes but didn't even think twice about what they were for since I dont have an ARB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Nice, I was going to purchase this same winch. Anything negative to say about the fair lead / steel cable? Sorry not trying to thread jack.
I have no experience with either since i just pulled them out of the box for the pictures and had no intention of using them. Sorry I can't help on that.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #8

Pending CL sale on fairlead this evening... winch line & hook still available.
Old 05-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #9

BUMP. Winch line still available. Cheap replacement for your warn line
Old 05-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #10

BUMP, make me an offer
Old 06-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #11

New price bump. $50+shipping