Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Billy 5100 Rear Shocks

Old 05-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Billy 5100 Rear Shocks

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a set of gently used 5100 Series Shocks. They have about 20k on them and are still in great condition. They have only been wheeled 4 times. All other miles are highway driving. I am asking $100 shipped OBO. They go for $185 new. These are for 0-1.5" of rear lift. They don't give you lift, they are for a truck with an AAL to up to a 1.5" block in the rear...

0" to 1.5" Rear Lift on NON-TSB leaf springs

Extended Length: 22.94"
Collapsed Length: 14.02"

Old 05-16-2012, 04:19 PM   #2
So many b!tches, so little time...now back to TW!!
crazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant future

Name: ErIc
crazyrzr85's Tacoma Gallery
I was unaware that putting 5100's on the rear gained you any lift at all...
Old 05-16-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
crazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant futurecrazyrzr85 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
They don't....he is saying that u can use these shocks with up to a 1.5" rear lift attained by either an aal or a block.

He's being safe, covering his ass and making sure that someone with a 2+" lift wont buy these, blow them out and claim he sold them the wrong shocks.

U need to match the shocks/bumpstops to the correct amount of travel, and these will work on a stock truck, up to a truck with a 1.5" rear lift, again attained by a block or aal.
Gotcha, thanks Wolf, you are always very helpful!!!...now my wheels are really churning, Ive been so so close to getting 5100's for the front and an AAL for the rear for my rig...these would go nicely with that setup...
Old 05-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #5
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrzr85 View Post
I was unaware that putting 5100's on the rear gained you any lift at all...
Edited...
Old 05-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #7
I love your mom!

Quote:
Gotcha, thanks Wolf, you are always very helpful!!!...now my wheels are really churning, Ive been so so close to getting 5100's for the front and an AAL for the rear for my rig...these would go nicely with that setup...
that is what I bought them for originally and they were perfect; but my truck has morfed into something I had no idea it was going to, thanks to JAndrews
Old 05-16-2012, 04:32 PM   #8
I love your mom!

Quote:
Ur welcome.....

Op, GLWS.....sorry to barge in
No worries man, thank you for being clear. Sometimes it takes a third party to give info and it will seem more honest
Old 05-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #9
Soon to be west coast
11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed11TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FC1(SW/SS) Non Lethal Weapons Instructor Former STS SUBMARINES
Name: Jay
11TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I actually put the rear 5100's on in my driveway and then added the 1.5 AAL a week later when I had a helping hand.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:34 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Thats what I got. 1.5 AAL and 5100s. Im very happy with it
Adding fuel to the fire now...

Quote:
Ur welcome.....

Op, GLWS.....sorry to barge in
Yes yes did not intend t thread jack...GLWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
that is what I bought them for originally and they were perfect; but my truck has morfed into something I had no idea it was going to, thanks to JAndrews
Awesome, my truck needs a lift from stock and seeing these has sparked my inspiration, Ive got a paycheck, and hours at work alone with TW to help me spend that money fast on my ride...Hello Suspension threads lol
Old 05-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #12
I love your mom!

Quote:

Awesome, my truck needs a lift from stock and seeing these has sparked my inspiration, Ive got a paycheck, and hours at work alone with TW to help me spend that money fast on my ride...Hello Suspension threads lol
bro this is what you want, whether you buy new or not. If you get 5100s for the front, these are the shocks you want for the rear. A TON of people on here ride these shocks (some have longer ones to compensate for a more drastic lift in the rear) and LOVE them. Bang for the buck, this is where it is at
Old 05-16-2012, 05:13 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
bro this is what you want, whether you buy new or not. If you get 5100s for the front, these are the shocks you want for the rear. A TON of people on here ride these shocks (some have longer ones to compensate for a more drastic lift in the rear) and LOVE them. Bang for the buck, this is where it is at
Easy with the "B" word there lol...Im not set on how big of AAL to go with yet, Im non TSB in the rear...youve got a deal tho with this sale lol
Old 05-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #14
I love your mom!

Quote:
Easy with the "B" word there lol...Im not set on how big of AAL to go with yet, Im non TSB in the rear...youve got a deal tho with this sale lol
these will work with a 2" AAL too, but I didn't want people to contradict me who do not know what they are talking about. With an AAL this is what you want. Anything more though, you want something longer...
Old 05-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #16
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
I am very interested in these. Will they work for both a 1.5 & 2" aal? I ask because I'm not sure which aal I'm buying yet. Gonna see how much my front comes up w/ the 5100's & 885's first. I have the non-tsb rear leafs. How much shipped up to N Va (20110)?
Old 05-16-2012, 06:11 PM   #17
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
I am very interested in these. Will they work for both a 1.5 & 2" aal? I ask because I'm not sure which aal I'm buying yet. Gonna see how much my front comes up w/ the 5100's & 885's first. I have the non-tsb rear leafs. How much shipped up to N Va (20110)?
Pm sent
Old 05-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #18
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrdtaco View Post
Yes they will work for both AAL...
Old 05-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
For Comparison:

Stock 2011 TRD

5100's All four Corners. Front set at 2.5, Toytec 1.5AAL in the rear NON-TSB

Damn you...lol
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 PM   #20
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhhhhh!!! If i woulda seen this earlier today i wouldve bought em! Ive been looking for some -_- haha