1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bushwackers.. Short bed looking to buy!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Markus9u, May 16, 2012.

1. May 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    Markus9u

Markus9u [OP] Markus9u

Member:
    First Name:
    Markus
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2005 Texas Edition
    Borla Exaust system, Doug Thorley headers, Injen powerflow cold air intake, URD performance chip, Train horn w/ 150 psi, Bushwackers, RBP Grill, Westin Bull Bar, Piaa lights, HID Projectors 8K, Pioneer Avic-X 930bt, Remote start?Alarm.
    Anyone have a set of bushwackers for sale with all parts needed? I am looking to buy for a fair price please let me know! Thanks;)

IMG_20120417_193331.jpg

2. May 16, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    Blackcat10

Blackcat10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I bought a set from street side auto on the Internet back in January for a long bed. Cost $386 with shipping. I had to contact Bushwacker because I was told they would not fit a long bed. They fit the long bed but I believe they told me that they would not fit the short bed because of the distance between the wheel well opening and the back of the cab. So call them and check it out befor you buy.

3. May 17, 2012 at 9:32 PM
    Markus9u

Markus9u [OP] Markus9u

Member:
    First Name:
    Markus
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2005 Texas Edition
    Borla Exaust system, Doug Thorley headers, Injen powerflow cold air intake, URD performance chip, Train horn w/ 150 psi, Bushwackers, RBP Grill, Westin Bull Bar, Piaa lights, HID Projectors 8K, Pioneer Avic-X 930bt, Remote start?Alarm.
    Okay great do you think they would even look good on my truck? I plan on painting them to match the impulse red on the truck.. Thanks for the info!

4. May 18, 2012 at 4:25 AM
    Blackcat10

Blackcat10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I origianally was going to paint mine but have had severial friends tell me they would look better black. I did a test fit with them black and agree. Iam going to keep mine black. My truck is Silver. Do a poll on TW and see what the majority thinks.
    You have factory flares correct? One of the factory flares cost almost what a full set of Bushwackers does.Put the factory flares on TW or Ebay and they will pay for the Bushwackers.
    When I bought mine from Street Side Auto they had a discount code that brought the price down to $386 and no tax with free shipping. Good luck

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. May 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    Markus9u

Markus9u [OP] Markus9u

Member:
    First Name:
    Markus
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2005 Texas Edition
    Great! If i could sell the stock ones for that amount i can totally get them. I just think i would have to paint mine but I will hold them up to see what i like better. Thanks for the help once i get around to getting them i will post some pictures.
    I can turn this page into a poll?

Products Discussed in

To Top