Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

SOLD Double Din Head Unit SOLD

Old 05-18-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD Double Din Head Unit SOLD

Up For grabs a C L A R I O N MAX385VD comes with:
ipod hookup
remote
Tacoma non JBL wiring harness

What u will need to get is a dash kit to install Amazon has the for 24.99
And download the owners manual being I lost it.

$160 $175 shipped anywhere in the continental US .

Everything works on the unit im trying to upgrade to a 7 inch screen nothing wring with this 6.5 just want more. Lol.
Attached Thumbnails
SOLD Double Din Head Unit SOLD-clarion.jpg   SOLD Double Din Head Unit SOLD-clarion-2.jpg   SOLD Double Din Head Unit SOLD-clarion-3.jpg  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:00 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
What else do I need to run that?
Old 05-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

A dash kit and harness most of the time u can get them as a kit. Im upgrading so wanna sell this in nothing wrong with it
Old 05-19-2012, 12:27 PM   #7

Not sure if it works with a iphone being I don't have one. The cable in the otherwise hadmnd is a ipod type charging cable that plugs into the back of the headunit. I never plugged by itouch into it I've always had my ipod 8gb nano plugged in and in the glovebox. Worked fine for me.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:00 PM   #9
Eespiritu is on a distinguished road
Name: Lazi
Eespiritu's Tacoma Gallery
Clarion

Have the radio call me to negotiate 956 483 1710
Old 05-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #16
4x4Noob is on a distinguished road
4x4Noob's Tacoma Gallery
you have pm