Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB elusive elements behind the grill light bar

Old 05-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
WTB elusive elements behind the grill light bar

for a 2nd gen, Preferably in black.

Will take silver though, cause i can paint it or have it powdercoated black.

If a group buy pops up for this, I am going to get in on that. Until then, I'm looking for one.

Thanks.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
jdebo is on a distinguished road
jdebo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
for a 2nd gen, Preferably in black.

Will take silver though, cause i can paint it or have it powdercoated black.

If a group buy pops up for this, I am going to get in on that. Until then, I'm looking for one.

Thanks.
I would like to buy one myself!!!!! Keep me posted also!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...ml#post5165702