Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER- Headache Rack/ Fake Roll Bars

Old 05-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER- Headache Rack/ Fake Roll Bars

Yea, I don't know exactly what to call this thing, It's been a work in progress for like 4 months now and I just haven't had the time to sit down and draw up my light bar for it, sooooooo It cost me like almost 500$ to get this thing made...I'd consider letting it go for like 400$.

I had it fabbed up so i could remove my toolbox with it installed, and was going to make a foldable light rack on it...but like I said just don't have the time. I have a swingable CB antenna mount on it as well...CB antenna not included lol . I did have it tie into the bed frame bolts, and had brainstorming idea's of adding more to it for some Rear LT later on...

Really just need the cash like ASAP and have decided to just use my Avid bar for lighting

I think it will only fit short beds...Not exactly sure where the long bed frame bolts line up...

Thanks guys! Pretty much Local only as theirs no way you would want to pay for shipping on this thing.

Its the bed bar thing in the picture , I dont have any updated pics of it with the swingable antenna mount, you can kinda see it in my Sig pic...
Attached Thumbnails
FEELER- Headache Rack/ Fake Roll Bars-imag0064.jpg