Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Have any of you bought or sold part to user name: Keatstaco20

Old 05-23-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
Have any of you bought or sold part to user name: Keatstaco20

I bought his y pipe about a month ago and havn't got it. should i be worried? did I get burned? I sent payment with paypal as a gift. so they cant do anything for me.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Has he at least been in contact with you about the purchase or did he just leave you hanging with no item?
Old 05-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #3
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
yea if he left you hanging then you might be worried, but if hes been in contact then maybe its been a bad week/month.
I know for me a buyer bought a light bar off me, but ive had quite a few things pop up, which have stopped me from making it
Old 05-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
497 posts, all in the Marketplace except for two where he tried to hock his TRD shift knob in TWLive.
User for only 6 months
Hasn't posted anything on the forum since 4/5

You paid by "gift" to help him avoid fees.
Ya... I'd say you got burned.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #5
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
497 posts, all in the Marketplace except for two where he tried to hock his TRD shift knob in TWLive.
User for only 6 months
Hasn't posted anything on the forum since 4/5

You paid by "gift" to help him avoid fees.
Ya... I'd say you got burned.
hate to agree, but i think rich is right..
Old 05-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
try pming some of the other members who bought stuff from him, if they actually sold, he seemed legit, cause of nearly 500 posts, but not being online for over a month is pretty sketch, u can also email him at the address u sent the paypal payment to, but u might be SOL on this one.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #7
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ive talked to him before about shocks, I think I got his number. Ill check right now
Edit: I dont have his number, I think The bus driver got some fox shocks from him though, I may be wrong though.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #8
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
try pming some of the other members who bought stuff from him, if they actually sold, he seemed legit, cause of nearly 500 posts, but not being online for over a month is pretty sketch, u can also email him at the address u sent the paypal payment to, but u might be SOL on this one.
$1700 Rockstar/Toyo... bought by Tacomaman who is banned (joined same month).
$120 for 5100s, sold to a 6-poster joined in December
$85 Access cab steps, sold to another newbie, but buyer left props and is still active.
$400 sub box never sold

I dunno... looks like he has a good variety of sales that look clean.
A couple looked a little shilly, but I would still have been very careful buying from him, and absolutely NEVER sent PP as "gift" unless it is someone that I've had a good relationship with on the forums.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #9
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
$1700 Rockstar/Toyo... bought by Tacomaman who is banned (joined same month).
$120 for 5100s, sold to a 6-poster joined in December
$85 Access cab steps, sold to another newbie, but buyer left props and is still active.
$400 sub box never sold

I dunno... looks like he has a good variety of sales that look clean.
A couple looked a little shilly, but I would still have been very careful buying from him, and absolutely NEVER sent PP as "gift" unless it is someone that I've had a good relationship with on the forums.
nice research
Old 05-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
stewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shedstewartx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stewartx's Tacoma Gallery
I say you got burned. Anyway, why would anyone send payment as a gift? If a seller requested that from me, I'd run from the transaction (leaves me far too vulnerable).
Old 05-23-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Pmd you.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #12

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewartx View Post
I say you got burned. Anyway, why would anyone send payment as a gift? If a seller requested that from me, I'd run from the transaction (leaves me far too vulnerable).
i send money as a gift all the time on TW, mostly to members that are well known, but i also request it, but give the option if they do not feel comfortable to add 4%, paypal fees are now over 3%, and it seems like such a waste giving paypal all that money, esp when they rip us on everything else, plus TW is more or less a trustworthy community. but of course be cautious.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
aznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shedaznutx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aznutx's Tacoma Gallery
gl with outcome, hope it was just a bad month
Old 05-23-2012, 10:30 PM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't look good but you never know. Maybe he got busted.

I have sent money as gift thru paypal on TW & other forums no issues.
To the OP I hope it works out for ya somehow....
Old 05-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #16
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I heard from him was a month ago. When he sand he sent it. He was in contact until he said he sent it out. Now no responses. I sent 120.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:25 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdry06 View Post
Last time I heard from him was a month ago. When he sand he sent it. He was in contact until he said he sent it out. Now no responses. I sent 120.
Maybe he found out it was going to cost him $125 to ship it?
Old 05-24-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
I've had members try to burn me in the past... one this forum and one on another forum. Both requested payment sent as a gift and in response I offered to send normal payment plus 4%. In the end I was always glad I sent normal payment....

Try taking screenshots of your PM's between you and the seller, and also your paypal transaction details (blur out any personal information) and upload them to this thread for the moderators to see..
Old 05-24-2012, 10:00 PM   #19

gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
ill try and do the screen shoots. as for the shipping. I even asked him to just refund the money since it was taking so long.
Old 05-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #20

gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
this is the link from the post.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ey-y-pipe.html