Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS-New Amsoil EA Air Filter for 4.0L

Old 12-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
FS-New Amsoil EA Air Filter for 4.0L

I bought it to install with the Supercharger but I wasn't aware that a TRD air filter comes with the Supercharger until the dealer told me.
They installed the TRD so I have a brandy new still in plastic wrap Amsoil EA air filter.
Amsoils gets over $40 with shipping.
$28 shipped to whomever wants it.
Paypal,check.MO accepted.

Old 12-26-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
is this a dry filter or does it require oil?

Thanks

Gary
Old 12-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
It's a dry filter and doesn't require oil.

http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/eaa.aspx

I would advise anyone to get this over an oiled one, just my 2 cents.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

if this will work on the 2008 4.0 V6 I'll take it.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it does.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:42 PM   #6
My other ride Hovers

well there ya go! I'll take it. How does this filter compare to the AFE drop in everyone else uses?

Thanks

Gary
Old 12-28-2008, 07:25 AM   #7
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!