Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

16 inch factory wheels for sale

Old 05-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
BamanMS is on a distinguished road

BamanMS's Tacoma Gallery
16 inch factory wheels for sale

I have a set of 16" factory wheels for sale. They came equipped on my '07 Tacoma. I'll part with the set for $300 or best offer. Included with the wheels are the lug nuts and tire pressure sensors.
Attached Thumbnails
16 inch factory wheels for sale-dsc01549.jpg  
Old 05-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #2

BamanMS's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Prerunner. I believe it is a step below the TRD.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
Scalp Em
FLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to beholdFLtaco06 is a splendid one to behold

FLtaco06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmc View Post
what edition tacoma do you have? i've never seen those before...
glws and welcome to tw
They are gulf state rims. They were a stock rim that was sold with Tacoma's in the gulf coast area.
Old 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
Kidtwin is on a distinguished road
Kidtwin's Tacoma Gallery
Still got rims for sale ? That's what I'm looking for will they fit my 03 tacoma prerunner ?
Old 11-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #5

BamanMS's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, the rims are still available.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:11 AM   #6

BamanMS's Tacoma Gallery
I assume they would fit your '03. I've seen rims from that era Tacoma on some of the newer ones, so I don't think these would be any different.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #7
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
They'll fit any 6 lug Toyota. You're good!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamanMS View Post
I assume they would fit your '03. I've seen rims from that era Tacoma on some of the newer ones, so I don't think these would be any different.
1st Gen wheels on a 2nd Gen stick out a bit further so I'm assuming going the other way, 2nd Gen wheels on a 1st Gen would give you a narrower than stock stance.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
3/4" bora hubcentric spacers solve that problem nicely...
Old 11-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #10
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
3/4" bora hubcentric spacers solve that problem nicely...
True, but no one mentioned the use of spacers to get a stock stance. They should still fit without the spacers but the stance will just be a little bit different.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can verify 2nd gen 17" alloys fit on first gen, no problem..I have a set on mine, have run with and without the spacers...
Old 11-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bldegle2 View Post
I can verify 2nd gen 17" alloys fit on first gen, no problem..I have a set on mine, have run with and without the spacers...
Yes but, will fit and stock fitment aren't the same. I was only pointing it out because there seemed to be some confusion as to the fitment of 2nd Gen wheels on a 1st Gen truck. I know it can and has been done but, without spacers, you'll get a slightly narrower stance.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:27 PM   #13
Nc987 is on a distinguished road
Nc987's Tacoma Gallery
With stock 265's will 2nd gen wheels rub on a 1st gen truck?
Old 01-01-2014, 06:35 AM   #14
OldPhart

if you get 3/4" bora spacers, the back spacing gets back to original factory for the 15" alloys...but they do fit without the spacers, slight rub at full lock to the left, cured with 3/4" spacers...
Old 01-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #15
Nc987 is on a distinguished road
Nc987's Tacoma Gallery
What about the stock 16's? I have two sets of wheels to purchase one is 16s from a 01-04'tacoma, the others from a 07. Both are 16's. Can't decide and any input would be appreciated.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:34 AM   #16
tomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomwil's Tacoma Gallery
Are these wheels still available?
Old 06-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #17
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Love these wheels ,But I was thinking they were 17 in.