LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

TRD Off Road Rims For Sale

Old 05-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
Spitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Spitz Stang's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Off Road Rims For Sale

I have 4 TRD Off Road rims off of my 2010 for sale. They were on the truck for about 38K miles. They are in good shape with only a few small chips. I'll also include the lug nuts and a set of Gorilla wheel locks.

$275 shipped anywhere in the lower 48! These are boxed up and ready to go.
Attached Thumbnails
TRD Off Road Rims For Sale-1.jpg   TRD Off Road Rims For Sale-2.jpg   TRD Off Road Rims For Sale-3.jpg   TRD Off Road Rims For Sale-4.jpg  
Old 05-31-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Great price OP! GLWS!
Old 05-31-2012, 06:26 AM   #5
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
What size are these rims?
They should be 16"
Old 05-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #6
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
They should be 16"
Yes, they would be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolerman View Post
Definitely a good price with shipping included. GLWS
Absolutely!! Everyone else wants $200-250 + $100 to ship...I know I did...
Old 05-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #7
Spitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The wheels are 16" as others mentioned. I'm just ready to get them out of my way - so I tried to price them for a quick sale.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 AM   #10
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will take them based on a couple of things.

I know nothing about rims so let me ask you a few questions:

1.) Are they alloy and not steel?
2.) Anything wrong with them?
3.) Will they fit a 1998 Tacoma (1st Generation with 15" Rims)?
the wheels will fit your truck but not your tires. since you have tires on your truck now that are for 15 in wheels these 16 in wheels wont work.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #11
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
the wheels will fit your truck but not your tires. since you have tires on your truck now that are for 15 in wheels these 16 in wheels wont work.
That is ok because I was going to put some normal tires on the 16" rims and leave my mud grips on the 15" rims.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:09 AM   #12
Enders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnders Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Ben
Enders Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will take them based on a couple of things.

I know nothing about rims so let me ask you a few questions:

1.) Are they alloy and not steel?
2.) Anything wrong with them?
3.) Will they fit a 1998 Tacoma (1st Generation with 15" Rims)?
They are alloy, I have seen pics of 1st gens wearing them and have a local 2nd gen wearing first gen alloys. Not my sale thread on the other two points.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:24 AM   #14
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
original POST states hes selling with lug nuts and a set of wheel locks on top of it.....did you even read it?

also....he said they have a few small chips.......after 38k that is normal. Shit....i bought my truck with 24k and whoever owned it before me prob hit curbs for a living and drove it thru piles of rocks to get the amount of crap on mine. THIS IS A STEAL

good way to help out the TW community OP
Old 05-31-2012, 09:31 AM   #15
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD6Speed View Post
original POST states hes selling with lug nuts and a set of wheel locks on top of it.....did you even read it?
No, I didn't even see that. I guess I was to busy looking at the pictures!

Thanks for pointing that out for me!

P.S. You all convinced me that they are a good deal, so I am ready to buy as soon as the OP responds.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:16 AM   #16
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
OP when does my commision check come in? haha
Old 05-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #17

Killer, you have a PM.

Thank you all for answering the questions asked as I've been away from my desk this morning.

06TacoFireman, as they say "The check is in the mail."
Old 06-02-2012, 07:21 AM   #19

Sold.