Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Fs: tool box and tools

Old 05-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
pb4ugotobed is on a distinguished road
pb4ugotobed's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: tool box and tools

Minus impact guns and air ratchets, everything you need to work on pretty much any Toyota. Was a dealer tech for years and moved up in the world.

Box is a lime green and black trim Mac tools tech 1000. Box alone was 4500.

Thete's about 5k worth of tools in it. Here's a partial tool list:

Snap-on/BP chrome sockets (standard and metric)
Mac 1/4 drive non-slip sockets (metric)
Craftsman deep impact sockets (metric)
cheap shallow impact sockets (metric)
Mac master torx set (has regular, tamper proof, inverted, torx wrenches, keys, bits, etc)
Various other sockets
Assorted extensions
Matco 3 foot long transmission bell housing 1/2" to 3/8" impact extension (was over $100 alone)
Matco ratcheting serp belt tool
Wrenches 1/4"-3/4" (snap-on/BP)
Wrenches 6mm-26mm (snap-on/BP)
Mac adjustable wrenches various sizes
A ton (approximately 50 pairs of various types of pliers, all Mac Tools, anywhere from $20-$80 each new)
Mac propane soldering iron
Blue Point multi meter
various other electrical tools (will have to look in that drawer when I get home)
Assorted screwdrivers, pick tools, small pry bars
Large pry bars (Mac, about 4 feet long) and an indestructable pry bar for the most daunting of tasks
Assorted Mac, Snap-on, Matco 1/4 and 3/8 ratchets (and a gearwrench long 1/4" that's great for reaching)
As well as a couple off brand ratchets (1/4 and 3/8) I would use with cheater bars so I wouldn't abuse/break the nice ratchets, still going strong.
Large matco 88 tooth adjustable flex head ratchet (was almost $200 by itself and almost brand new)
Various taps, pullers, and Toyota specific tools (camshaft gear holder, timing belt tensioner tool, etc)
Reverse "twist sockets" for removing broken nuts and studs
left handed drill bits and easy out set
Various hammers
Mac drill bits
Mac tools AC leak detector UV kit
Matco vacuum brake bleeder kit
Airlift coolant tool (best invention ever!)
coolant funnels and assorted trans and other funnels
air saw, cutoff wheel, and a few other misc air tools I have left

Local to florida only. Not gonna ship it for obvious reasons.

Asking 1750 for the box alone, 4000 with all the tools. Obo

Traveling at the moment will try and get some pics up with my phone. If not will have pics first thing tomorrow morning.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I'm not gonna be "that guy" to bitch about the pics, but your gonna get bitched at about the pics.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Nuts. Can't do it from iPhone. Here's a link to my Craigslist ad with pics.
http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/tls/3046273085.html

If you do some research, I think its a very fair price considrin what it would cost to get all this new!
Old 05-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I'm not gonna be "that guy" to bitch about the pics, but your gonna get bitched at about the pics.
An I knew one of you would. That's why I linked my cl ad. Will put up direct pics in the morning when I get toy computer
Old 05-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #6
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4ugotobed View Post
An I knew one of you would. That's why I linked my cl ad. Will put up direct pics in the morning when I get toy computer
I never am the guy to point it out, but someone else is always gonna lol
Old 05-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
Thanks. I love the box and my tools but selling it is the only way wife will let me get a jeep. That and my new house only has a regular size 2 car garage (that's too small to fit the sequoia by itself) and the space is killing me.

Live in Jacksonville so north Florida south Georgia its all fair game
Old 05-30-2012, 08:28 PM   #8
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go OP:

Old 05-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
Thanks
Old 05-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #10
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were in Ca...
Old 05-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
Itll fit in the bed of a Tacoma...
Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #12
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4ugotobed View Post
Thanks. I love the box and my tools but selling it is the only way wife will let me get a jeep. That and my new house only has a regular size 2 car garage (that's too small to fit the sequoia by itself) and the space is killing me.

Live in Jacksonville so north Florida south Georgia its all fair game
Your getting a Jeep I'd keep these tools. You are going to need them

GLWS!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:32 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post

GLWS!
Thanks! Appreciate the positive thoughts!

Don't worry, I have 2 yotas still and still enough tools to build an engine
Old 05-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post

GLWS!
Old 05-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #15
Besides. I've had wranglers before. But my personal preference as a toy, nothing else has that same feeling. If it were a dd/weekend warrior it'd be a yota. NO question. But a toy, either thinking cj5 or maybe nice samurai. Need to keep it small and light. If you'd ever wheeled in primarily sugar sand with the addition of nasty slippery muck, you'd understand!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #16
spidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to beholdspidy3 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Dom
spidy3's Tacoma Gallery
great deal, I have the same box in yellow and love it.

btw... what are you trying to say about Toyota techs??!!! haha
Old 06-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #17
erion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant futureerion109 has a brilliant future

Army: 1/145 AVN REG
Name: Jayson
erion109's Tacoma Gallery
Mad respect. I'd almost get rid of my wife before I'd get rid of my toolbox. It takes too long to figure out what tools you really need and a good amount of cash to buy the nice stuff. Wish I had the extra cash and I'd take them off your hands. Nice tools
Old 06-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidy3 View Post
btw... what are you trying to say about Toyota techs??!!! haha
I'm saying I'm glad I don't have to bust my. Utt like one anymore! I won't give too many details but well just say I am fortunate enough to have found a great employer in a great place and I still get to play wih toyotas every day. Just moved towards a development side of things...

Honestly I'm not "trying" to sell off my tools, just wouldn't mind replacing a seldom used tool box with something I will use. If it doesn't sell it's really not a big deal. Besides, the "2 car garage" in my new house is a joke. My last garage could fit my sequoia and 4runner with enough room to open all doors all the way and still have 8-10 feet I. Front of and behind both vehicles. Can't even put my sequoia in the garage of this house... It's too long. The corolla is all that fits here. Would like the space (and an off road toy). There's way more tools than I'll ever use again. I have doubles of all the basic useable stuff..: wrenches sockets etc. honestly wouldn't
Ind just selling the box and keeping the tools either.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #19
I tried. If anyone is interested...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mac-Tools-To...9#ht_500wt_922