Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - chrome running boards

Old 12-28-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
FS - chrome running boards

more pics in gallery $200+shipping OBO

Old 12-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy that might be interested. This is for a double cab, right? How long has it been used? How much shipping to 91007?
Old 12-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
I have a buddy that might be interested. This is for a double cab, right? How long has it been used? How much shipping to 91007?

yea dcab...used for 70k miles but they are in good condition and id polish them up of course before shipping...never done this before and i dont know how to get the shipping quote...my zip is 39564 if u can do it
Old 12-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

One more thing, do these mount to the frame or the body?
Old 12-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #5
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One more thing, do these mount to the frame or the body?
frame
Old 12-29-2008, 12:13 PM   #6
bite me

Great, let me ask my bud if he wants them or not. He's very picky about stuff, not sure if he's willing to get used ones.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great, let me ask my bud if he wants them or not. He's very picky about stuff, not sure if he's willing to get used ones.
np im picky too
Old 12-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #8
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
for accurate shipping go to www.usps.com, www.ups.co or www.fedex.com ect... and fill in all info and zip codes
Old 12-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
thread closed

no longer for sale...sorry every1
Old 12-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #10
bite me

crap! oh well.