Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Land Rover Discovery

Old 05-31-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Land Rover Discovery

Not mine. A kid in my car club wants to sell his Land Rover Discovery so he can buy a Lexus.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3044593506.html

Edit: Whoops, wrong place. Waiting for a mod to move this. Thank you
Old 05-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i like it. Danville?

price feels high tho..no? again,,i like those. they look awesome slightly lifted running on big 255 tires.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #3
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fremont. You can probably talk him down. He needs to sell it fast because his Lexus came in a couple of days ago and it's sitting in the back of the dealership lot.

The family is very well to do and I'm pretty sure they took care of all of its needs so make sure to ask for service records.
Old 05-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
grant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrant99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grant99's Tacoma Gallery
its a disco not a range rover. should be listed as a "land rover discovery"
Old 05-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant99 View Post
its a disco not a range rover. should be listed as a "land rover discovery"
Oh okay. Sorry about that. My friend often refers to it as a Range Rover so I blindly put that in the title. I'll PM a mod for a title change. Thanks.

Edit: Thank you mods for the title change.