Whelp, here goes.
NO LONGER Selling my Tacoma. I've outgrown it, and I want to pass on this obsessively-maintained ride to someone who'll appreciate it. This isn't on Craigslist, eBay, or even parked with a "for sale" sign in the window yet. I'm offering it here first, and if none of you fellow Tacoma aficionados want her, I'll make her available for the general public. KBB/Edmunds/NADA say the private-party value of this thing is $21,000 - but I don't need to sell it for that much. I don't want to work too hard to sell it, 'cause it's painful enough to let it go. So, I'll sell it to someone with a TW handle for what its' trade value is worth.
- 62,700 miles as of this morning, synthetic run in her since day 1
- auto trans
- 5-foot bed
- new Goodyear serpentine belt at 45,000 or so
- freakishly-well maintained (with service records to boot)
- 5 General Grabber AT/2 ('E' series to boot) tires with 75% life left on them (all five are on OEM steel wheels, and I rotate all five through)
- single-disc (non-JBL) CD with AUX input added by yours truly (and invaluable assistance from this very site)
Price does not include the following accessories, though they can be included by adding the corresponding price to the sale price of the truck:
- N-Fab 4-mount light bar ($125)
- 2 Hella 500FF fog lights ($40)
- 2 Hella 700FF driving lamps ($55)
- Roll-up Extang tonneau cover ($50)
- Toyota tube steps ($95)
- Toyota bed extender ($65)
- Weathertech mats (front & rear) ($70)
All accessories included bring the price to $19,000.
The photo included here is by no means all the photos I'll post, however it's what I had available on my work computer. My wife is a professional photographer, so there'll be plenty more within 24 hours.
This was my first truck, so be gentle when you take her away from me. Think of it like a "rescue Tacoma." I need to find her a good home.
Questions are welcome, and will be answered as quickly as I can without getting fired.