Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

HID Light

Old 05-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
HID Light

Just got our new shipment of HID's. We have black ring lights now! 7" and 4" spot beam and flood beam, 35 watt and 55watt!!! 35watt lights are $85, 55watt lights are $99!!! Pick your size, beam, and wattage!

Got this off my friends facebook call him up that's a hell of a deal.
Facebook him

Baja Racing Supply

No way am I associated with the business or am I receiving anything for helping just trying to save u guys that all important dollar.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
marioball37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mario
marioball37's Tacoma Gallery
bump... for a money saver
Old 06-29-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Best bet is to call mike the owner and he will hook u up with the order and get them shipped to u ASAP
Old 06-29-2012, 04:11 AM   #6
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some cool cats.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #8

these lights are no different then the kragen light.....he just had the vender do a different ring color and emblem on the ring. i bought a pair from him and they are bright as hell and i wash my truck all the time no water damage and or problems.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:16 PM   #9

as far as i know thats the price just talked to him he said shipping will be $10 per light. either way that a damn good price for a light.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #12

he has tabs for lights that u can get welded they just cost a couple bucks.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #13

thats a good trait to have cuz im always having to have ppl weld stuff for me....should learn
Old 06-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Fuck dude....mcneil fenders..now ima need some of these for the bumper..what other cool shit does mike have? Haha...im def digging the shop logo....and will def get these when i pick up my fenders...
Old 06-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #15

Mike has everything you need and can get anything u need. He just installed a hitch on a Subaru Forester. He deals direct for Mcneil,Fiberwerx, Glasswork Unlimited, DSM King, Fox, Total Chaos, DMZ anlong with many others. Ill probably have to meet you down there Sunday so we can put ur fenders on.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #16
Viejon

Firefighter:
Sundays a no go man...mcneil has to make the fenders...theyll be ready in about a week.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:37 PM   #17
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Can you post a photo of the other beam lamp...?

I have the Kragen '7 inch' (that's what they call it, but the lens is actually 5.75") 'Euro' (aka 'driving') beams. Yes, they are very bright at 35 watts... I posted many photos of them working. I also have 2 Hella 4000 Spot beams along side the Euros.

Old 06-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmatters View Post
Sundays a no go man...mcneil has to make the fenders...theyll be ready in about a week.
Just let me know when.

David which one did u want a picture of? Ill have to contact Mike and have him take a picture of it
Old 06-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Just let me know when.

David which one did u want a picture of? Ill have to contact Mike and have him take a picture of it
Hi ironman... Your photo at the start of this thread looks to be the SPOT beam (plain glass lens)... So, the one you are calling a 'flood' beam (euro/ driving?)... Thank you!