Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

==> (2) Quality 4" White Euro LED LIGHT BARS <==

Old 06-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> (2) Quality 4" White Euro LED LIGHT BARS <==

I'm stoked to have purchased these and use them somewhere on the front or in the rear of my truck. I already have too many lights and there is no room in the front. I was going to keep these until I build my new front bumper.

However some things came up and I have no use for these sitting on the shelf. So I rather just sell these to someone looking for an awesome set of bright ass LEDS.

I have a set of 4" dual row, LED light bars for sale. BRAND NEW, NEVER USED. They're high quality and built like the Rigid Industries. They're pretty much exactly the same in every aspect just a different lens to avoid patent infringement (what i was told). Each LED bars comes complete with the wiring harness (1 per light).

Located in Sherman Oaks (818)

$220 For The Pair $235 Shipped USPS Priority Mail w/Signature Tracking well boxed.

$120 For One $135 Shipped USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking

( ( These things are well built and heavy ! ! ! ) )

SPECS:

4" dual, horizontal row, white LED
Aluminum, water proof housing
24W
9-42 volt
1440 lumens (each)
euro beam pattern
12G shock capacity
1-24 Hz vibration resistance
armored glass lens
1.2 kg (each)
operating temps -45*C-85*C

Old 06-01-2012, 10:50 AM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
I expected pictures of them ...

there they are... lol
Old 06-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
lolz...
Old 06-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-01-2012, 10:58 AM   #5
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ YOU want them Matt. I'll give you a great deal
Old 06-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #6
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
** BUMP **
Old 06-10-2012, 01:54 PM   #7
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday Bump!
Old 06-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #8
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
What is the euro pattern like?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. You have any pics of them on at night?
Old 06-14-2012, 07:38 AM   #10
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
Bueller???
Old 06-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
505 Member
white toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhite toy taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gian
white toy taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
What is the euro pattern like?
i beleive the pattern is a cross between a long range "spot light" pattern and a shorter range "driving light" pattern. so its medium range
Old 06-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #12
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sold