LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Cobra 19 Ultra III CB radio

Old 06-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Cobra 19 Ultra III CB radio

Selling my Cobra 19 Ultra III cb radio, looking to get another cb so im selling this one. Its used but in good condition, whats included: CB radio, mic, mounting plate. Price is 40 shipped OBO it will be shipped via usps medium flat rate box with tracking #. If buyer prefers other means of shipping he/she will be responsible for the extra. Payment via Paypal gift only (unless local) or buyer can pay the extra 3.4% for fees.

PM me with any questions, thanks for looking.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dude i wanna get the Midland 75-822 i like that its portable, so i can take it out of the truck if need be and the hook it up to a full size antenna as well and get the range i want to....