Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F/S: Les Paul Archtop with PRS neck project guitar

Old 06-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: Les Paul Archtop with PRS neck project guitar

I built a Les Paul-style archtop body, it's a three-peice body with a transparent honeyblonde finish. It has a PRS (or PRS style, I am not sure if it is an official PRS or licensed) neck on it with the abalone bird inlays. The body hardware is all wilkinson including the pickups. It has planet-waves self-trimming locking tuners that are totally awesome . I am trying to make room for future projects and I rarely ever pick this guitar up anymore. I'm willing to ship, but you'll have to cover that. I'm in the Orlando area. Looking for around $200.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/msg/3053273255.html

Old 06-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, the link you posted allows you to edit/delete the craigslist post.
Old 06-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post
FYI, the link you posted allows you to edit/delete the craigslist post.
Thanks man, fixed it.