Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wanted: Two TRD Stock Bedside Stickers for SR5 Sport, "TACOMA" Badge.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
ChrisMassy99 is on a distinguished road
ChrisMassy99's Tacoma Gallery
Wanted: Two TRD Stock Bedside Stickers for SR5 Sport, "TACOMA" Badge.

Hey,

I am converting the truck back to stock, I have everything minus...

Two TRD Stock Bedside Stickers for 2009 PreRunner SR5 TRD Sport Access Cab

AND

One "TACOMA" chrome badge that would go on the tailgate (already reinstalled the TACOMA door badges).

For Trade I have:

One really tiny antenna, I'm blanking on the make or model but it's that popular tiny antenna that runs for about 40-50 bucks last time i remember.

If you're So. Cal. local, we teach surf lessons and have a lot of succulents.

Trade preferred, but I also have good ole cash.

Please PM me, reply, whatever works.

Thanks,
Old 06-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...ut-decals.html

this is the place for bedside decals
Old 06-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #3
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BTW, welcome to TW, I see that you just joined and this is your first post
Old 06-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
Right on,

I've actually been a member since '09 but somehow/someway lost my old account info, long story short, I created a new one.

Being a member in the past, I knew that it's common courtesy to search the forums before asking a question, so turns out I already PM'd sockmonkey for the decals. I just wasn't sure if he had the stock ones as I've seen a bunch of cool custom ones. But if there is anyone who would have them, its probably sock monkey.

So pending a hook up from sock monkey, I'm only out ONE "TACOMA" chrome badge and then BAM! I'm stock again!

(Minus the MAG flashlight mod, but I'd never get rid of that, it's way too cool.)

Thanks for the help!
Old 06-02-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
I may be old school, but whatthefuck is "succulents?" Do you mean hot chicks to teach me surfing? Cause that'd be awesome.. not that I'm into surfing...

But back to the point, I do have some TRD sport stickers that I'm about to pull off of my bedside, but I don't know how that'll work for you as once they're pulled off they might be useless.. (anyone with experience might be able to chime in on this). you might have to buy some from the sockmonkey otherwise..

I also have the tacoma badges you might be looking for, but what kind of antenna do you have? I'd like to know what I'm agreeing to first.

Oh, and where are you located? Any other cool stuff you wanna part with?
Old 06-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
Bush Pusher

If Greg (sockmonkey) doesn't have exactly what you are after, try here:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-stickers.html

I have dealt with Sockmonkey, he does excellent work. From looking at Scott's thread, it appears he does too. He will apparently make exactly what you are after.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #7
Succulents are dry climate plants that look awesome and you can propagate them. Google it if you've got nothing better to do on this glorious day.

The antenna is a stubby antenna, google again.

I'll PM you.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
Bush Pusher

yes, you just can't propagate with them...the succulents
Old 06-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
big sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig sky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
big sky's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be pulling my rear "Tacoma" off this week if you're still looking- shoot me a pm

Mike
Old 06-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Damn i just took mine off and threw it away..
Old 06-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #11
D'oh!