Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: BFG All Terrains

Old 12-29-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD! For Sale: BFG All Terrains

Hey guys, I'm buying some bigger tires today so I'm putting these up for sale.

Just the tires not the wheels.
BF Goodrich All Terrain 265/70 17, they are about as big as you can fit with no lift. 85-90% Tread left on them. These are awesome tires I have no complaints, they are about the best all terrain on the market. I just put a lift on my truck so I am getting some bigger ones.

These cost me two hundred each when I bought them brand new.
Again they have 85-90% Tread remaining.

Will Sell for $400 for all 4.

Thats half of new, and they have a ton of tread left on them.
Willing to deliver in central coast California area otherwise this price is without shipping.

If they sell by tuesday 12/30/08 I will deliver anywhere between Santa Maria and The Bay area here in California.

If you think this price is steep MAKE ME AN OFFER.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great deal.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal. I'd be all over it if they were 16" and I lived in Cali.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Same here!
Old 12-29-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Still For Sale!