Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS New hood with hood scoop

Old 12-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Teddy is on a distinguished road
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
FS New hood with hood scoop

This hood was taken off my 2009 Tacoma Pre Runner with only 250 miles. It's in new/perfect condition. Color is Black sand pearl. The hood was swapped by Beaman Toyota where the truck was purchased.
$ 400. Sorry, no shipping...pick up only.
Located in Nashville TN
Attached Thumbnails
FS New hood with hood scoop-hood.jpg   FS New hood with hood scoop-hood2.jpg  
Old 12-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
is that a porsche in the 2nd pic reflection??
Old 12-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
Good eye! It's a GT3.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!! got a pic? I'd like to see it.....thx
Old 12-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
why was it swapped??
Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
I dont like the look of the hoodscoop...but wanted everything else in the Sport pkg. The hood was swapped at the dealer...no stories, I have paperwork from Beaman Toyota. I know it sounds strange...most people are swapping FOR the scoop.
Thanks
Old 12-29-2008, 09:53 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
oh ok.too bad you live 9,000,000,000 miles away from me,cuz im one of those people that want the scoop.good luck. try craigslist.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:04 PM   #8
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
man i wish i lived closer......the item that would make my truck complete
Old 12-29-2008, 12:14 PM   #9
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
Damn why couldn't i live in the south.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
man i want a scooped hood so bad. too bad i'm in florida. bump for ya, good luck with the sale.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have the hood scoop? if so, do you know if the color is the same as the 05 black?
Old 12-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #12
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
Lets ask some of the experts here....anyone want to chime in??
The color is Black sand pearl.. I'll look into it
Old 12-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
yeah...all 05+ black taco's are BSP
Old 12-31-2008, 05:44 PM   #14
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
hmmm, its only 695 miles from orlando..... weighing the possibilities really..........
Old 12-31-2008, 05:47 PM   #15
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
Pending deal.... the buyer is supposed to pick it up saturday.
I'll post when the deal goes thru.
Thanks
Old 01-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #16
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
The buyer is picking up sat! lol! Everything is still a go. I might leave alittle earlier though, about 8am, would like to get home to see the colts game! See you sat Teddy.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #17
Teddy's Tacoma Gallery
Cool....good deal. I was just giving people a heads up that it's sold.
See you tomorrow!